Enter your inputs directly into Qlik Sense
Inphinity Forms is the 1st natively integrated write-back extension that turns your Qlik Sense into a Swiss knife.
What is write-back?
And why do you need it, too?
In a nutshell, it is a way to enter data via Qlik.
And a more insightful, actionable, and collaborative approach to data within your company in general.
Qlik is rightly viewed as a leading data analytics platform that helps you understand your data and gather insights from it. But it does not have to end just there.
With a write-back extension such as Inphinity Forms, you immediately start getting more from the same Qlik Sense app. To start with, you can clean your data and create new data sources right within Qlik’s environment.
Another important capability write-back adds to your Qlik app is sharing insights on selected data and collaborating with your team. Without write-back, this has to take place in endless email threads and meetings.
Last but not least, write-back enriches your Qlik Sense with a new layer of tracking decisions and tasks, assigning responsibilities, and setting deadlines.
A good write-back that is natively integrated into Qlik Sense then allows for email or text message notifications when a deadline is approaching, a new task has been added, and so on. This further increases the value of both your Qlik app and your write-back solution.
Enterprise-grade features and security
Grant different permissions to Inphinity Forms on a user level, or save time with managing access for more team members at once on a group level.
- Active Directory integration
- Qlik users and groups ingestion
- Complete activity logging
- User-based and group-level permission management
Everything above results in an infinite number of use cases
- Financial planning, forecasting (PnL, CF, BS)
- Accounting groups, commenting, auditing
- Expense management simulations
- US GAAP, IFRS transformation
- Projects and initiatives management
- Campaign planning and monitoring
- Lead management, results, categories
- Event management, planning
- Marketing tasks management
- Marketing targets and expense tracking
- Pipeline review (commit / best case)
- Customer feedback (on-call or on-site)
- Sales activity, next step, DDL tracking
- Sales budgets planning, forecasting
- Write-back into CRM from Qlik
- Applicant and CV records
- Assessment meetings records
- Employee 360-evaluations
- Calculations of bonuses
- Operational records (inventory, accessories)
- Capacity / work planning and modelling
- Logistics planning and optimization
- Shifts planning and allocation
- Resource utilization planning
- Data privacy
- Credit risk categories
- Risk impact assessment
- Proactive risk management
- Compliance checklists, actions, results
- Data quality alerting
- IT tickets feedback
- System resource utilization
- Project management
- IT auditing
- Portfolio stress testing (Finance)
- Fraud analysis (Insurance)
- OEE and capacity planning (Manuf.)
- Bed management (Healthcare)
- Warehouse supplies records (Retail)