Enter your inputs directly into Qlik Sense
Inphinity Forms is the 1st natively integrated write-back extension that turns your Qlik Sense into a Swiss knife.
What is write-back?
And why do you need it, too?
In a nutshell, it is a way to enter data via Qlik.
And a more insightful, actionable, and collaborative approach to data within your company in general.
Qlik is rightly viewed as a leading data analytics platform that helps you understand your data and gather insights from it. But it does not have to end just there.
Enterprise-grade features and security
Grant different permissions to Inphinity Forms on a user level, or save time with managing access for more team members at once on a group level.
- Active Directory integration
- Qlik users and groups ingestion
- Complete activity logging
- User-based and group-level permission management
Everything above results in an infinite number of use cases
- Financial planning, forecasting (PnL, CF, BS)
- Accounting groups, commenting, auditing
- Expense management simulations
- US GAAP, IFRS transformation
- Projects and initiatives management
- Campaign planning and monitoring
- Lead management, results, categories
- Event management, planning
- Marketing tasks management
- Marketing targets and expense tracking
- Pipeline review (commit / best case)
- Customer feedback (on-call or on-site)
- Sales activity, next step, DDL tracking
- Sales budgets planning, forecasting
- Write-back into CRM from Qlik
- Applicant and CV records
- Assessment meetings records
- Employee 360-evaluations
- Calculations of bonuses
- Operational records (inventory, accessories)
- Capacity / work planning and modelling
- Logistics planning and optimization
- Shifts planning and allocation
- Resource utilization planning
- Data privacy
- Credit risk categories
- Risk impact assessment
- Proactive risk management
- Compliance checklists, actions, results
- Data quality alerting
- IT tickets feedback
- System resource utilization
- Project management
- IT auditing
- Portfolio stress testing (Finance)
- Fraud analysis (Insurance)
- OEE and capacity planning (Manuf.)
- Bed management (Healthcare)
- Warehouse supplies records (Retail)